Friday, January 14, 2011

Black Bean Soup @ Home Base

Pick 2 combo: Black Bean Soup + Veggie Sandwich
In an effort to get some work completed...I, along with my laptop, decided to go to Panera last night. I chose the Pick 2, with a Mediterranean veggie sandwich and the Black Bean Soup. I was able to find my second favorite spot to work at the New Albany 'Home Base' Panera. This spot is located next to the drink station and the exit. I like this work area for 2 reasons: One is the privacy, rarely does anyone sit next to you. The second reason I like this is the fact that there is a convenient outlet to plug in my laptop.

For future reference, I will not choose that seat during the cold months. It was rather distracting to get a brisk of cold air every time someone left the restaurant. One other interesting factoid about this visit is that someone sat right next to me. Bummer.

On the plus side, the black bean soup is fabulous! I highly recommend. This soup is quite guilt free as well, with only 170 calories, 4 fat grams, and 5 very important grams of fiber!

1 comment:

Erin said...

factoid. Black bean soup ehhh, I am impressed.