Sunday, January 2, 2011

The big "REVEAL"...

In a previous post, "My Panera Card" I mentioned the fact that Panera sent me an email on my birthday with news that I had earned a special reward on "My Panera" card...just because I turned another year older!

Anxious to see what the big surprise could be, I asked the cashier at the Bethel Road Panera what rewards I had earned. To my surprise, I had earned 1 free bagel, and 1 free pastry! Not bad for doing nothing.

I decided not to cash in on my rewards that day, and instead saved it for another day. Turns out I have until February 17 to use the rewards. Based on my obsessive visits to Panera, that shouldn't be too difficult.

What bagel will I choose? Asiago cheese? Jalepeno cheese? Everything? Or will I be in a healthy mood and go for the whole wheat? It will be a game time decision.

As far as the pastry goes, I will probably donate that one to whomever is willing to go on my next Panera outing with me. So for all my friends and family out there: In addition to my vast conversational skills and overall friendly demeanor, a trip to Panera with me could land you a free danish!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Asiago cheese for the bagel, no question.