Wednesday, December 29, 2010

St. Clairsville, OH

I had the opportunity to dine at this Panera, on a recent trip to Pittsburgh. Along for the ride was my friend, Amy. I don't think she realized that a pit stop at Panera was in the agenda, but I was driving, so we made the stop.

Time of day: 2 ish
Location: In front of the St. Clairsville Mall
Menu items ordered:
Me: French onion soup, unsweet iced tea
Amy: Mocha
Restroom ranking: (A), very clean despite the heavy traffic.

This Panera was very busy for a typical off-peak time of 2pm. I would assert this to the fact that it is the holiday week and this is right in front of the mall, and directly off of I-70. The building is a free-standing unit, and looks like it was newly constructed in the last couple of years.

Regarding the layout, there seemed to be too many tables in the middle of the dining room. So it was a tad too cluttered for my liking. They did not have a community room.

I had already had lunch, so no pick two for me. Instead I had a cup of french onion soup, which came with a baguette. The soup was quite appetizing and the baguette was an added bonus. I was told that the Mocha was good, but a little pricey at around $3.60.

No comments: