Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The "MY PANERA" card

This card is similar to the shopper cards you get at grocery stores and gas stations. The more you frequent the establishment, the more rewards/discounts you receive. If you are ok with these companies tracking your shopping patterns in exchange for a discount here and there...then you too, will find value in these cards.

I opted to get the "My Panera" card when I was first asked about it, probably 2-3 months ago. So far I have earned enough rewards for a free danish...which I took advantage of one morning.

Happy birthday to me....and thank you Panera! I just had a birthday, and to my surprise, I received an email from Panera wishing me a happy birthday. Turns out there is a bday gift waiting for me on my card. So the next time I visit Panera I will be able to see what that gift is.

Stay tuned for the big reveal...

1 comment:

Erin said...

can't wait to see what it is.