Sunday, December 26, 2010

To invest, or not to invest? That is the question...

Interesting fact I discovered about Panera today. It appears from my research that their stock price is the highest it has been in the history of it's existence! As of today, the stock price is just over $104/share! I am by far, not a financial analyst, but I would say now is not the time to buy this stock...or is it? (PNRA)

It appears that they have been on a steady incline since July 2010, going from $78/share to over $104/share today!! I wish I would have invested in January 2000, where shares were going for just over $3!!

Woulda...coulda....shoulda.

The question remains...is it time to invest? How much further can they go up, before they go down again.

More research is needed...and many more Panera Breads need to be visited.

No comments: