Saturday, July 20, 2013

Blog neglect

I haven't updated my blog since Christmas Eve! Don't fret. I have lots of updates to share. Though I haven't blogged, it doesn't mean that I have stayed away from Panera. In fact, the exact opposite is true. My Panera visits have likely hit an all time high.

I like bullet pointing my thoughts, because they are so random...it is difficult to form a paragraph.

Here goes nothing...

Random NOTES:

  • I moved to Florida! My original goal in 2010 was to visit all of the Columbus area Panera Breads. I passed that goal with flying colors. Some may argue that I took it a little too far. So now that I have moved, I am upping the ante. To what you might ask? Not sure yet. It will be announced in the near future. 
  • Just because I moved to Florida doesn't mean I will abandon my Ohio Panera's! I will be back in the Buckeye state quite often, and will always fit in a visit. I know of at least one new Panera set to open in Columbus this fall. 
  • Upcoming blog topics you have to look forward to include:
    • My recent Ohio roadtrip Panera visits. It includes a couple new spots, and some oldie but goodies.
    • The Destin, FL review. One city. Two Paneras. My thoughts.
    • Atlanta Bread chicken salad sandwich versus Panera Bread. Lots to discuss. 
    • I found the perfect "man" salad at Panera. 
    • The Pay-As-You-Go cafes. 
    • An updated listing of where a Panera needs to open
  • I also need to update everyone on my interview on MYPANERA.com!!  
So, lots to look forward to...

No comments: